VTCT Level 2 unit Waxing
Depilation is the temporary removal of hair and as such is a very popular treatment. Because of the way in which the treatment is formed, it is therefore it is important there be proper inbuilt safety hygiene factors
- Health & Safety & Employment Standards
- Remove hair effectively from brow, lip, chin, under arms, abdomen, bikini, legs and toes
- Students will use hot wax, warm wax, and other methods of waxing
- Students must work on each other before being assessed on paying clients
- Pre-requisite: Please add £16 if not already registered with the VTCT
Your investment: £350. Please add £16 if not already registered with the awarding body.