VTCT Level 2 Manicure
Training in professional manicure is a skill, leading to an industry recognised VTCT Level 2 qualification.
No previous manicure experience required to attend this course, as we will teach you everything you need to know. This is one of the key skills in the Beauty Therapy industry, and essential for anyone wishing to work in a salon or spa. The manicure skills are also an essential prerequisite to the Nail Technology certificate.
MANICURE LEVEL 2 QUALIFICATION COURSE INCLUDES:
- Maintenance and care procedures for the nails and skin of the hands
- The application of colour to the nails on both the hands and feet
- French manicure technique
- Single layer varnishing
- Multi-layer varnishing
- Paraffin wax and warm oil treatments for nourishment
- The study of the structure of the nail
- Contra-indications to manicure and pedicure
- Client consultation techniques
Date: 25th March, 10am – 3.30pm