Thai Foot Massage Course
Professional one day training course is based on the Traditional Thai foot massage using Thai foot sticks to stimulate reflex points and includes a therapeutic massage to the legs and feet. The Thai foot massage is a popular choice for therapists, reflexologists and complete beginners.
This traditional technique dates back over 2000 years and is still practiced by Buddhist monks today.
Elements of the course include working on ‘Sen’ lines from the Ayurvedic tradition, these reflex points are stimulated using the stick, the course also includes foot wrapping techniques.
No previous massage experience required to attend.
Maximum of 4 in a class, keeping it small ensuring individual attention.
The Benefits of a Thai Foot Massage?
- It improves circulation in legs and feet
- It stimulates lymphatic drainage
- It helps remove toxins
- It helps boost the immune system
- It increases oxygen to the feet and legs
- Reduces stiffness and improves flexibility
Other Benefits Include
- Detoxification and strengthening of the immune system, thus preventing disease
- Acceleration of physical healing
- Deals with stress
- Help with insomnia
- Mental tiredness
Gentle stretches and massage to the legs have been added to the treatment, which your client will love, and add to the already tremendous benefits of this therapy.